2 Stage Slope Screen Separator
The 2 Stage Separator is installed on a raised platform and the wet fiber coming off the screen is compressed thru a rubber roller. The stainless steel roller reduces the moisture content in the fiber while the excess liquid drains out. The liquid coming off the screen is exhausted thru a drain line while the fiber is stacked underneath the separator. Compressing the fiber sliding off the 2 Stage Separator also reduces the moisture content in the solids.
- Comes in a 8' x 8' or a 12' x 8' stainless steel screen
- 8' roller press system to compress fiber
- Can process the daily manure output of up to 300 cows in 1 hour
- Bottom rollers powered by 1.5HP motor
- Optional roll-up canvas to prevent solids from drying and sticking to the screen due to sun or wind